global home business
Terms & Conditions
You may not copy, transmit, distribute, sell or publish any or all of the Website, Content or Services, without our prior, express and written consent. In your use of the Content, such as printing it, you may not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any notice, mark, or legend in or on the Content, including, but not limited to, copyright notices, trademarks, and disclaimers. You may not create derivative works of the Website or Content. In connection with your access to, and/or use of, the Website and Content, you agree not to:
- Use the Website, Content or Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website, Content or Services, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website, Content or Services;
- Obtain, or attempt to obtain, any materials, information, or other Content through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website;
- Circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any security feature of the Website;
- Modify, delete, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Website, Content or Services in any way whatsoever;
- Upload, e-mail or otherwise transmit to or through the Website or Services, any advertising, promotional, or other unauthorized communication, including, without limitation, “junk mail,” “surveys,” unsolicited e-mail, “spam,” “chain letters,” or “pyramid schemes”;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains “trojan horses,” “worms,” software viruses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to or that might interrupt, destroy, interfere or limit the functionality of the Website, Content or Services, or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Use any automated means, including, but not limited to, electronic “spiders,” “robots,” or “crawlers,” to download data from any of our databases; or
- Incorporate data from any of our databases into any emails or other “white pages” products or services, whether browser-based, based on proprietary client-side applications, or web-based, without our prior, express and written consent.
Intellectual Property Rights
Confidential and Proprietary Information
During the course of your use of the Website, you may have access to information which is confidential and proprietary to us or our suppliers, licensors, or other similar entities. The term “Proprietary Information” means any information or material which is proprietary and confidential to us or our suppliers, licensors or other similar entities, and includes any of the following information and material licensed, owned or developed by any such party or its agents: business records and plans; business information; product formulation and specifications; marketing plans and strategies; financial statements; associate lists and information, genealogies, compensation plans and financial information, customer lists and records; technical information; inventions; product design; information; services; pricing structure; discounts; computer programs and listings; source code and/or object code; software; and any other such proprietary information. You understand and acknowledge that the Proprietary Information is owned, obtained or licensed by us or our suppliers, licensors, or other similar entities, by the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that the Proprietary Information is a valuable, special and unique asset of ours or our suppliers, licensors, or other similar entities, which provides us with a significant competitive advantage. Therefore, you must hold in confidence and not disclose the Proprietary Information to any person or entity without our prior written consent.
You shall indemnify, defend, and hold us, our affiliates and our licensors, owners, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, information providers, suppliers, attorneys, agents, parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, and the owners, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, attorneys, agents, parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities of each of them (collectively, “our Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim, damages, suit, judgment, cost or expense, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to your (a) failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions or (b) use of the Website or Content. We have no duty to reimburse, defend, indemnify, or hold you harmless resulting from, relating to, or arising out of, these Terms and Conditions, the Website, or your access to or use of the Website or Content.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE WEBSITE AND ALL SUCH CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE WEBSITE, SERVICES AND CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THOSE ARISING BY LAW, STATUTE, USAGE OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING AND ANY LIABILITY WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, CONTENT AND SERVICES AND ANY ACTIONS RESULTING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SERVICE.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICES AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALTHOUGH OUR CONTENT MAY BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME, IT MAY BE OUT OF DATE AND/OR MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INABILITY OR FAILURE (FOR ANY REASON) TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT OR OTHERWISE USE OR RECEIVE INFORMATION OR SERVICES FROM OR REGARDING THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, OR YOUR PURCHASES FROM US. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE SYSTEMS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR MAINTAINING ANY CONSUMER DATA OR FOR THE DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, LOSS OR FAILURE OF ANY CONSUMER DATA OR FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY ACCESS TO ANY CONSUMER DATA.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE LEVEL OF SUCCESS, IF ANY, INDIVIDUALS MAY ACHIEVE BY USING ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY AND DEPEND ON MANY FACTORS INCLUDING AN INDIVIDUAL’S SPECIFIC FINANCIAL SITUATION, EFFORTS AND ACTIONS. YOU SHOULD SEEK THE ADVICE OF 5 QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS SUCH AS AN ACCOUNTANT, ATTORNEY AND/OR PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
FURTHER, WE AND OUR LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES THAT THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICES OR THE MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ALL GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS. IF YOU USE THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES OR ANY MATERIALS OR TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, EXPORT AND IMPORT REGULATIONS OF OTHER COUNTRIES. NEITHER WE NOR ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT SITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY E-MAIL SENT FROM THE WEBSITE OR ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Use of Services
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using our Content, Services or any other portion of the Website, you will not:
- Modify, delete, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Website, Content or Services in any way whatsoever;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or program that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Service specifically allows such messages;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk mail, spam, unsolicited e-mail, or any advertising, promotional, or unauthorized communication;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software, or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services or any other portion of the Website or Content;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines that may be applicable for any particular Service or any other portion of the Website or Content;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, without their prior, express, and written consent;
- Violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations;
- Use the Services if you are located in a country embargoed by the U.S. or are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals; or
- Share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
We have no obligation to monitor the Services, the Website or Content. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to a Service and to remove any materials in our sole discretion. We assume no liability relating to our monitoring acts or omissions.
We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, rule, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion.
Materials uploaded to a Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction, and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Information Provided to Us
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Visitor Generated Content, as provided herein. We are under no obligation to post or use any Visitor Generated Content you may provide and may remove any Visitor Generated Content at any time in our sole discretion. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Visitor Generated Content, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Visitor Generated Content as described in this section including, but not limited to, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input, or submit the Visitor Generated Content.
You are legally responsible for all Visitor Generated Content uploaded, posted, or stored through your use of the Services.
Our Services may include bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other messaging facilities designed to enable you to upload or distribute information, materials and other content, or to communicate with the public at-large or with a group. You are solely responsible for all information, images, graphics, data, text, files, links, software, messages, communications, and other materials (the “End User Content”) that you (or someone using your account) publicly or privately publish, post, distribute, display, disseminate, or otherwise transmit via the Website. We do not control or necessarily screen or monitor the End User Content posted on the Website and, as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such End User Content. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to edit, delete, or record any End User Content appearing on the Website. You understand that entering or using the Website may expose you to End User Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you. You agree to use the Services only to post, send, and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Service. You grant to us a limited non-exclusive, transferable, assignable, sublicensable, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and fully paid-up license to use, possess, copy, distribute, sell, sublicense, disclose, display publicly, perform, modify, make, have made, import, export, and prepare derivative works of the End User Content for purposes of providing to you the Services for which the End User Content was provided.
Special Notice Regarding Copyright Infringement
You may not use our Services to infringe copyrights. We will attempt to terminate Service to anyone who we become aware is repeatedly using our Services in violation of copyright law. IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO USE THE SERVICES IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE COPYRIGHT LAWS.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY 8 CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION OR SERVICE RELATED TO THE WEBSITE AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LITIGATION), (I) ARISING FROM ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT OR OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, (II) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT, OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, OR RELATED SERVICES, OR FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, RELATED GRAPHICS, AND CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, (III) ANY INCORRECT OR MISSING INFORMATION OR DATA, OR (IV) OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OR RESULTING FROM LOSS OF YOUR DATA OR INFORMATION, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INTERRUPTED, INACCESSIBLE OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORKS, SERVERS, SATELLITES, INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, WEBSITES, OR OTHER CONNECTIONS, OR FOR MISCOMMUNICATIONS, FAILED, JUMBLED, SCRAMBLED, DELAYED, OR MISDIRECTED COMPUTER, TELEPHONE OR CABLE TRANSMISSIONS, OR FOR ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS, FAILURES OR DIFFICULTIES.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to or reference third party websites, resources and advertisers (collectively, “Third Party Sites”). Your linking to such Third-Party Sites is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any content, data, opinions, advice, statements, or other information made on the Third-Party Sites. We do not investigate, monitor, or check such Third-Party Sites for accuracy or completeness. We are not responsible for the availability of these Third-Party Sites, nor are we responsible for the aesthetics, appeal, suitability to taste or subjective quality of informational content, advertising, products or other materials made available on or through such Third-Party Sites. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience and may discontinue providing such links at any time in our sole discretion without notice to you. No endorsement of any third-party content, information, data, opinions, advice, statements, goods, services or products is expressed or implied by any information, material or content of any Third- Party Site contained in, referred to, included on, or linked from or to, the Website. If you decide to leave the Website and access these Third-Party Sites, you do so at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall we or any affiliated providers be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss, injury, or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with the use of, or reliance on, any content, information, data, opinions, advice, statements, goods, services, or products available on such Third-Party Sites. You should direct any concerns to the respective Third- Party Site’s administrator or webmaster. Any links to Third Party Sites does not imply that we are legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through such links, or that any linked Third-Party Site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of ours.
Linking to Our Corporate Site
Relief Available for Violation